Tuesday 6 November 2012

Movember Special #1

It's November already and that can mean two things:

Christmas is only one month away; and

It's MOVEMBER!!



It's becoming more and more popular every year, MOVEMBER!! and why shouldn't it?? It's for a great cause and brings attention to mens health.  If you want to donate to this great cause head straight to the Australian Movember Website or find out more about what it's about and how it began.

I always have a couple of male friends who participate each year and these designs are in honour of you guys.  May your Mo's grow long and your donations be generous!

I started off with OPI's Did You 'Ear The One About Van Gogh?, then stamped over with Konad m65.  I dunno why, but this image kinda reminds me of a mans tie (?).


 Oops, I smudged it :P


I bought this image place MJ-VIII from this online shop.  And when I saw the mostache image, I knew I had to have this image plate!


Using Konad's Special polish in White and Black to complete the look.  And of course I finished with Seche Vite Top Coat.


Thanks for stopping by and having a look-see. 

xxKaren

1 comments:

NailNarcotics said...

So adorable. I need to get that stamp!

Post a Comment